Saturday, March 6, 2010

What this blog is all about.

This is my first and only blog and let me tell you, I am excited about it. Stephanie Campbell was the one who really turned me on to the blogging. Her blog is "Cheers to Mediocrity" if you want to check it out. In this blog, I will recount the small goings-ons of my cute little life. I am big into sewing, crafting, and painting so there will be lots of posts about my various projects. Also, since I am new at the Housewife business, I may post pictures of meals I am proud of.
A little bit about me: I grew up in Sandpoint, ID, a great little town next to a beautiful lake. I was spoiled to grow up in such a great spot. My mom and little sister, Alex still live there. I was homeschooled for 1st, 2nd, and 4th grade then I went to a private school, charter school and finally, Sandpoint High School. My mom did a great job at homeschooling my sister and I and I plan on homeschooling my kids as well. I graduated in 2008 and then I went to college for 1.5 years at University of Idaho and was in the Alpha Gamma Delta womens fraternity there. I met a lot of amazing girls, including Stephanie, while i was living there and i know i will be friends with those women for the rest of my life.
Summer 2009, I met the love of my life, Gregory. From the minute we met, it was absolutely perfect. I will detail our first meeting in another post. At semester, I moved to Missoula, MT to be with him. That is where I am now, learning how to cook, clean, and take care of a man (before Greg, i could barely make Mac n' Cheese from a box). I have a good job, great family and friends, and lots and lots of love and abundance.
This blog will only discuss the positive things that I am happy about. I will use it to count and recount my blessings. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment: