Saturday, February 11, 2012

Boudoir Love

Dear FH Please do not read the following post...

Photo Via The Knotty Bride
Thank you.

As a wedding present, I am going to do a boudoir shoot and put the pictures in an album for my FH. I am way excited. I do love my photographer. I already let her know that I was not comfortable with having the pictures online (obvs) so this is one shoot that I will NOT be putting on my facebook.
I will be clothed, but scantily clad of course. I want them to be like the big beautiful pictures of the Victoria's Secret models in the Fitting Rooms. Very sexy but very tasteful.
My photographer is buying a red chaise and we are looking for a location with big windows and brick walls. I plan on sewing a corset, jury is still out on the color, and also taking some photos in an ivory VS teddy.


Photo Via The Knotty Bride
Photo via The Knotty Bride
Now, I have no illusions about my weight. I know I am not large but since turning 20, I have suddenly sprouted poufy hips, thighs and stomach. The armpit boob is a recent development as well. I used to be a stick but never worked out. Now I am having to get my butt in gear and start working out more. Pilates has helped, as has this great ski season. I hope to keep it up until April when I plan on taking the boudoir pictures.

Anyone else planning on doing boudoir shoots? Any one who has and can offer suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment