Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Real Reason for all the Hullabaloo

Last night I had another wedding nightmare, but this one turned out good.

This time I had the right dress, we were at the right venue and even the colors were right. It was just the wrong time of day and I was walking down a different aisle, and I couldn't find the rings. I started to protest saying, "This isn't right. This isn't where I'm supposed to walk." All the guests were looking at me strangely, they didn't know what I was talking about. And then FH walked over to me and I saw him in his suit and the way he looked at me made nothing else matter. He hugged me and I started crying because I was so happy. He didn't have to say anything, all at once I realized why I was there and how perfect everything was even in it's imperfection. I woke up before we actually got married but I'm pretty sure I got a glimpse of what my wedding day will be like. So until then, even though the knot.com is begging me to be stressed, and according to my timeline I have like ten million tasks overdue, I am not going to sweat it. I have the big details lined up. At the end of the day, I would marry him wearing a trash bag at the county courthouse and it would still be the happiest day of my life thus far.

2 comments:

  1. Wait until your wedding gets closer - I'm getting married in April and I've had TONS of wedding dreams (maybe closer to nightmares!).

    I found your blog through WeddingBee and I'm looking forward to reading more about your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'm glad you are enjoying it! I am writing it so I can get all my wedding-ness out privately and stop bugging my fiance. :)

    ReplyDelete