Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More Dress Pics

All Photos Personal
An Update! The Save the Date's arrived on Monday and I mailed them today!!! Hooray!

Also last Thursday, I went with FH down to the bigger city about a 1 1/2 hour drive away. He had test prep for his new job and I needed to take the car in to get it checked out (a whole 'nother story, as I ended up driving a beautiful sexy white 2012 A4 all day).

Anyway, I went to David's Bridal to try on my dress with the correct petticoats, corset and veil. I also got to see it clipped back. It was great because I have never seen the dress fitting before. I bought it online before even getting to see the dress, let alone try it on.






I got to get all jacked up and try on a bunch of veils, headpieces and tiaras. You'll remember that I was wanting to wear a birdcage veil but upon trying them on, I just couldn't get them to look good. I guess my style is more classic. I am now going to wear a cathedral length lace veil. Here are the pictures! I love it so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment