Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Bridesmaid dresses

Bridesmaid Dress
MOH Dress
I am so not picky with the way my ladies will look. I want them to be comfortable and enjoy themselves. I also do not want them to spend too much money on my wedding. After all, they are not the ones getting married. One of my bridesmaids, SC just graduated college and is working at a coffee shop and interning at a wedding planning company. Another, my hottie of honor, works full time in California. SL just graduated as well and works as a ski instructor. E is getting married herself and is currently applying to grad school. My point being, none of them are really in the place to be shelling out $100's of dollars for a wedding that they only have a few hours vested in.
I found a website: lightinthebox.com that has a wide variety of basic wedding, bridesmaid and MOB dresses. I will have them all order through this site to ensure that they have the same color/fabric. I was going to have them all pick different dresses but they seem to all have gravitated towards the same one which is fine with me. My MOH will have a longer version of the same dress. It is going to be in a lighter pink than pictured. The dresses are just under $100 a piece. MOH just ordered hers so I am stoked to see what it looks like.


Detail of Bust of dress.
Mrs. Balloons Lovely Ladies
This is the look that I am going for. This is from Mrs. Balloons wedding on weddingbee. Ah I love this wedding so much! She is my wedding twin, same style, almost the same date and my FH is from Vail, Colorado!


Photos from lightinthebox.com and weddingbee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment