Saturday, January 21, 2012

Photo Collection: The Dress

So I said since I found my camera I would upload pics of my dress.
Ah I love my dress so much. Here she is in all her regalia.  Maeve by Priscilla of Boston Vinyard Collection.
I have never been so happy to see the fedex guy in my life. I was at work and I pretty much jumped up and down and squealed for like 10 minutes. Luckily, I work with all girls except for our three doctors, who were out that day.  I did try it on at work as soon as I got it. So I did get my bride moment of trying the dress on in front of people and having them ooh and ahhh. Something I though I was going to miss out on since I ordered the dress online.

The Giant a$$ box that she came in.


She got pretty lofty when I took her out of the bag.
Wrinkly, when I first got it out of the box.

This is the original price of the dress!(I got it at 11% the original price)

No comments:

Post a Comment