Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This Week in My Wedding World

I appologize for not blogging last week. It seemed everything just got away from me. My future father in law was in town so we ate dinner at the cabin (where the wedding will be held) every night. This week I picked up the rest of the photos from the photographer. I am so stoked. The pictures are great. Tanyia has given me all the pictures on an HD disk in high resolution.
As for the picture on the Save the Dates, FH has the final say so he picked one of him giving me a piggy back. It's fun and you can see both our faces well. There were a lot of cute contenders but this I think was most appropriate. I sent the picture and my ideas off to my lovely invitation lady (remember my future brother-in-law's wife's mother). She is working on them today and when I have a digital proof I will be attaching it to this post to show you.
Again I am thinking of emailing most of the save the dates but I will also be getting a few (15-20) printed off at walmart as postcards. They cost about 84 cents a piece and you can upload your own design. Pretty basic but will fit the over all relaxed feel.

Next week, I am off work a few days so I will be taking my dress into the seamstress to see about alterations. So excited. I love my dress so much. *Tangent Alert* Most women see a dress in a magazine and think, oh I want a dress like that, but never think that they will get the ACTUAL dress. I still can't believe that I have an actual Priscilla of Boston dress taking up half of one of my closets!

P.S. I found my camera today. It was in my ski backpack... So pictures coming soon of the dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment